Cybersecurity Program Management
Managed Cybersecurity Compliance Services
When you engage our managed cybersecurity compliance services, your goal is to make progress in your risk management program. In practice, this means that we help you identify key, prioritized initiatives that will most effectively help you mature your cybersecurity posture once complete. Many organizations are committed to making progress, but lack the internal bandwidth to undertake those security projects as they arise.
Our Risk Advisory team includes experts who are highly experienced and trained across multiple frameworks, industries, and contexts. You’ll draw from a team of highly trained, certified experts when you engage us to help you execute security projects internally. So, you can always know that your Cerberus consultant has the specialized skillsets needed to make your security project(s) successful.
Frameworks include (but are not limited to) SSAE 18/SOC 2, type 1 & type 2, ISO 27001, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, NIST Privacy Framework and ISA/IEC 62443.
- Identify new cybersecurity risks and risk responses determined by risk owners
- Translate your cybersecurity and privacy gaps into actionable projects on a continual basis
- Help you fill gaps in your existing staff by acting as an extension of your team for specific projects
- Coordinate project efforts with your teams to oversee progress
- Offer expert input throughout the coordination process
Our Security Management Platform will help you quickly see how vital components of your security program are performing over time.
Argo Program Highlights and Benefits:
- Holistic view of your company’s information security program in a single pane of glass
- Management Dashboard with custom views
- Real-time documentation with boardroom-friendly reporting
- Centralized metrics for SIEM, endpoint protection, data protection, and vulnerability management
- Measure effectiveness of all your security tools in one place
- See what threats have been stopped in realtime
- Integration with your GRC management platform
- Tracking of security projects like penetration testing and audits
- Security Awareness and domain monitoring
- Track security roadmap milestones with our Security Schedule
Get Started with Cerberus Sentinel
The Cerberus Risk Advisory team includes experts who are highly experienced and trained across multiple frameworks, industries, and contexts. Whether you need help meeting compliance, immediate remediation of an incident, or a secure cloud migration, we’re here to help.